Abridge Golf Club Dress Code
Club House, Patios and Car Park
- Smart casual wear must be worn at all times. Shirts must have collars and sleeves; but need not be tucked into the waistband. Polo and turtleneck sweaters are permitted. Golfers must change before using the restaurant if clothing is soiled.
- Smart jeans,chinos, and cords are permitted; not permitted are jeans with holes, tears or prints. Vests, t-shirts, tracksuits or jogging suits, army trousers, in full or part, are not allowed.
- Tailored shorts may be worn in the clubhouse but only until 7.30pm.
- Clean trainers may be worn but if worn with shorts, white socks are also required. Loafers and deck shoes are permitted with or without socks. Sandals and flip flops are not permitted.
- Hats must not be worn in the clubhouse.
- Waterproofs of any description are only allowed in the Spike Bar.
Golf Course and Practice Areas
- Shirts must have collars and sleeves but polo and turtleneck sweaters are permitted. Shirts must be tucked into the waistband at all times.
- Tailored trousers and tailored shorts, with belt loops. When wearing shorts, white socks must be worn.
- Hats and visors must be worn correctly with the peak to the front.
- Vests, t-shirts, jeans, army trousers, or army shorts, tracksuits jogging suits, in full or part, are not allowed.
- Golf shoes only with soft spikes between 1st April and 31st October unless otherwise specified. Soft spikes are permitted in the locker room and toilet but shoes with metal spikes to be changed at the entrance.
IF YOU ARE NOT PROPERLY ATTIRED YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE CLUBHOUSE/COURSE BY A MEMBER OF STAFF OR CLUB OFFICIAL