DUE TO THE MONSOON WEATHER WE HAVE HAD OF RECENT WEEKS, COURSE MANAGER AND THE COURSE DIRECTOR HAVE NOW DECIDED THAT WINTER WHEELS ARE A MUST FOR THE GOLF COURSE.
Whilst normal, flat wheels are allowed on the paths and rough only, investing in Winter wheels will save you time and hopefully put less miles on your round
Powakaddy Winter Wheels (Pair)
Non Clogging Open Tread Design
– Use your electric golf trolley in winter / wet conditions
– Unique patented* design fits most Powakaddy electric trolleys
– Minimal ground contact protects fairways and courses
– Non clogging open tread design
– Reduces tyre marks on the course
– Developed in association with green keepers and course managers
Motocaddy S Series Hedgehog Winter Wheels
Improved Traction During Wet Conditions
Transform your Motocaddy S Series into the perfect winter trolley by making it suitable to use even in the worst weather conditions.
The outer of the wheels feature the ‘Hedgehog’ design which helps to prevent the wheel of your trolley from skidding on the wet ground. These wheels should be suitable if your course allows them even during trolley bans.
– Easy to fit and remove.
The Pro Shop will be making a large order at the end of this week (25th October) or early part of next week. If you would like to purchase a pair of winter wheels please call the shop on 01708688333 or email [email protected]
POWAKADDY – £70.00 / MOTOCADDY – £80.00