Re: Buggy Paths
I congratulate Jeff and his team and yourself on the fine and quick installation of the paths. I can see multi benefits of having them. I out-line my views as follows: –
1. The Course will benefit greatly by reducing Wear and Tear especially during the Winter months.
2. Buggies can be used twelve months of the year. At the moment, any Buggy user can play the front line twice providing they get a second start time.
3. The current 10 club Buggies can be used 12 months of the year instead of being laid up from November to March, therefor not generating any income to pay their rental charges
4. In due course Abridge will develop its standing to a club that can be played all the year round for Buggies and Electronic Trolleys and even Walkers in a comfortable environment (no wet feet or trousers)
5. From my own experience I have not found it any hardship to walk and play the 90º rule, play is no longer than normal. 4 Ball Times.
Finally, I would urge you to proceed with the back Nine as a matter of urgency so that we can all benefit from the Points outlined.
Once again well done, everyone keep up the good work.
- Our Club
- JOIN US
- Club News
- BOOK NOW
- CONTACT US
- intelligent golf