Whatever your golfing level, we’ve got a selection of pay and play and seasonal packages to suit your needs. Here are our latest green fee offers.
Green Fees for April till September
Weekday Green Fees:
18 Holes £40.00 for visitors / £25.00 for members guests
All Day (27/36 holes) £60.00 for visitors / £40.00 for members guests
Twilight Golf 4.00pm till close £22.00
Weekend and Bank Holiday Green Fees:
1.00pm till 4.00pm £50.00 for visitors / £30.00 for members guests after 12pm
4.00pm till close £30.00 for visitors
Buggy Hire 18 Holes £25.00 Visitors / £20.00 for Members.
Buggy Hire All Day £40.00 Visitors / £30.00 for Members.
TO RECEIVE THE MEMBERS’ GUEST RATE, ALL GUESTS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED ON THE COURSE BY AN ABRIDGE GOLF CLUB MEMBER
We invite you to visit our golf club and welcome the opportunity to share our golf course as well as our outstanding golf club facilities with you.
We want to ensure your experience is one to remember. To book a tee time you can do this using our online booking service. or call the pro shop on 01708 688 333
Useful Information for Arrival
- The clubhouse and the Pro Shop opens at 8am
- All golfers should report to the Pro Shop on arrival
- The staff will inform you of course conditions, provide details of entry to the clubhouse and changing rooms and see to all your golfing needs for the day
- We have a dress code for the golf course and the clubhouse. Please take time to look at this and ensure you comply before starting your round
- Local Rules and Pin Locations are given on the back of the scorecard and you are advised to check the pin locations of the day markers on the 1st and 10th Tees
- We also operate a coloured flag system to let you know which part of the green the hole is: White = Back, Blue = Middle, Yellow = Front
- We run variable start times from the 1st and 10th tees. Check with the Pro Shop before play to know which tee you need to start from
- Please make sure you arrive at the first tee 5 minutes before your tee time
What to wear
Golfers should wear attire appropriate to the sport and clothing should not be scruffy or torn. The dress code in the clubhouses is smart/casual. Specific events may have their own dress code for the meal.